Fanfiction excepted, this journal is friends only. For any information, please take a look at my (usually terribly out-dated) profile. Comment or send me a message to be added. If I've seen you around, I'll almost certainly add you back!
- Current Location:home
- Current Music:eres tonto - el canto del loco
- Current Mood: giddy
I've been working on the article all evening, it's nearly finished. If you have anything to add, please don't hesitate.
I've changed all your names, btw. Just to be on the safe side :)
So, me being me, I asked the editor if he'd be interested in a report about the football slash fandom (he knows that I write slash fic) as a completely different pov to the usually homophobic football environment.
Anyway, I'd be glad if some of you could answer these questions for me (comments will be screened; you can also send your answers via PM or to my hotmail address). You would help me a vast deal and I'd of course protect your identity.So... Please???? *makes Nando puppy eyes*
1. How did you get into the football slash fandom? Do you write fic or do you only read it?
1b. How did you feel about football slash when you heard about it for the first time? Did you go "ugh" or were you just curious?
1c. Why, do you think, is football slash so popular (and mainly with girls)?
2. Do you have any favourite pairings or do you read everything that comes your way?
3. Are there any contents (for example violence) you don't read?
3b. How did you feel when you stumbled across an R-rated fic for the first time?
4. What influence has football slash had on you watching football matches? Do you look out for, say, Stevie/Xabi moments on the pitch? Are there matches you only watch because of one pairing you like and want to see interact?
5. Football slash and real world: we like searching for "evidence" and "moments" of a pairing, but how high do you think the chance is that, say, Sergio and Fernando might actually be together? Do you honestly think that the fandom has unearthed a "real pairing" or, at least a "real gay footballer"?
5b. How strongly, in your opinion, is football slash influenced by reality? Are we just delusional chicks who'd love to see the two hottest men together? How regular are these "moments" everyone keeps talking about? And aren't we sometimes a bit blind when Stevie hugs Dirk Kuyt maybe a lot longer than Xabi and we still interpret this second hug as a sign of true love?
6. Fic is alright, but what's your reaction about explicit art (ignoring the fact that you might like or not like the pairing)?
7. How would you react if one (or several) players actually came out?
8. Anything you think I missed out on or would just like to add?
Honestly, I'd be grateful like, forever! Have a deadline until next week, so fast answers would be very welcome :)
PS: I also need all kinds of slashy pictures, so spam me!!
- Current Music:Sister Act
Characters: Sergio Ramos, Steve Finnan, Daniel Agger, Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Robbie Keane, Fernando Torres
Pairings: Sergio Ramos / Fernando Torres, Daniel Agger / Steve Finnan, Steven Gerrard / Xabi Alonso, Robbie Keane / Fernando Torres
Summary: It's the first Sunday in Advent. Everyone's lighting his candle.
Disclaimer: If they belonged to me, I wouldn't write about them. I would simply do a live video stream.
A/N: Christmas-induced attempt at fluff. For everyone who's missing someone right now. Comments would be love.
- Current Mood: calm
- Current Music:White Christmas
Does anyone of you know a 2005 summer hit that could be described as a "sentimental love song"?
I need it for my latest attempt at writing :)
Help is much appreciated!
Title: For a last time
Summary: Sometimes you think, you will never see each other again. The Champions League, however, sees to it that Stevie's and Xabi's paths cross again. For a last time? (Sequel to "Fracturado")
Warnings: Sexual situations; angst
Disclaimer: They aren't mine and this has certainly never happened. I simply enjoy playing with them from time to time.
Author's Notes: All my curtseys, hugs and thanks go to indigologic , my wonderful beta. Thank you so much, hon! The parts in italics are flashbacks to the night after the Barcelona - Liverpool game. Comments, of course, are love and would make my celebrations after Spain's win even better.
- Current Location:bed
- Current Mood: good
- Current Music:Stevie interview
Summary: Stevie meets a decision. Xabi has to learn to live with it.
Author's Notes: First of all, hugs and thanks to indigologic and paularinaa for all their help with this! Second, neither the boys nor the lines in italics are mine; the boys, of course, only belong to themselves, while the lines are taken from Gustav Mahler's "Songs of a wayfarer", 4th song, which you can listen to here. Thanks to everyone who followed this; comments are love and would make a horrible Sunday a bit better.
- Current Location:bed
- Current Mood: sad
- Current Music:Perfect - Smashing Pumpkins
Summary: Cesc discovers two things about Xabi Alonso
Pairing: Steven Gerrard / Xabi Alonso
Disclaimer: They aren't mine, unfortunately, so don't sue me!
Author's Notes: Tacklehugs for indigologic for the amazingly fast beta! Written for indecencia who wanted a bit more fun and less angst - hope you like it! Comments, of course, are love and make my day.
- Current Location:bed
- Current Mood: creative
- Current Music:Skalkottas - 5 Greek Dances